What The Fasters

Ldogss

what the fastest you have ever passed a cop...and did you stop or did you keep going :driving: i was in another forum and they had a vid a corba running from the cops...my fastest is 130 ...dont ask...i wasnt racing...i figured hes already clocked me and if iam going to jail and lose my truck i might as well make it a fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NTNmrvAzMw...ted&search=

Edited by Ldogss (see edit history)

I did about 115 once passing a cop who was on the side of the freeway give someone else a ticket :crackup: ... about 15 seconds after i flew passed him i jumped on to a merging ramp to another freeway and stopped turned off my lights i soon as i saw those lights fly by i booked it... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

gotta admit i was scared as shit tho

-Rob

When I was like 17 a buddy and me were racing, doing about 95 in a 35. We ended passing a undercover cop. He pulled my buddy over and as I was going by he pointed at me to stop and pull over...I did. The cop chewed our ass, majorly...my buddy started crying but the cop let us go after a good ass chewing. My buddy and I stopped at the next restraunt and laughed our asses off...we were soooo lucky...our parents never found out :sigh:.