Supercharger For Sale

BlownSS

okey well the reason i joined the community is to sell the s/c so thats probably the reason why im new...the reason why its so cheap is because its been laying around in the garage since i took it off...so why not just get some money then no money plus the average person cant spend 6k plus for a performance mod and i also need the cash ...even do i started a new job...plus its not my only toy i also got a 04 G35,02 svt L,08 1500 silverado Lt so you get the pic i dont really need the cash but more cash is never a bad idea........other than that its pending a sale with blackbeastss so if he gets it today he can tell you guys what you missed out on if not its for sale....but the price tag is going to be 3,500 since everyone thinks something is wrong with it no less than 3500 and thats for the s/c only no other goodies like i was willing.... just be a nice guy if not i'll just put back in my sss and let it rip on the haters!!!!!

okey well the reason i joined the community is to sell the s/c so thats probably the reason why im new...the reason why its so cheap is because its been laying around in the garage since i took it off...so why not just get some money then no money plus the average person cant spend 6k plus for a performance mod and i also need the cash ...even do i started a new job...plus its not my only toy i also got a 04 G35,02 svt L,08 1500 silverado Lt so you get the pic i dont really need the cash but more cash is never a bad idea........other than that its pending a sale with blackbeastss so if he gets it today he can tell you guys what you missed out on if not its for sale....but the price tag is going to be 3,500 since everyone thinks something is wrong with it no less than 3500 and thats for the s/c only no other goodies like i was willing.... just be a nice guy if not i'll just put back in my sss and let it rip on the haters!!!!!
just got back from meeting up with blown ss and i got the supercharger for 2500 came with sc,joe gibs cai,shorty headers,pcm,carbonfiber cover for sc not bad huh.now just waiting for my packange from zippy :devil:

well its sold to blackbeastss so everyone look out ....other than that he was good to do business with... he was and is a man of he's word.....so i guess im going to stick around so i can see the outcome of blackbeastss....after all i do have an sss...