Nfl: Week 8

zanis520

here are the matches for this weekend. what games do you think are gonna be the best? and dont just pick the game with your team.

Colts vs Panthers

Lions vs Bears

Steelers vs Bengals

Giants vs Dolphins

Eagles vs Vikings

Browns vs Rams

Raiders vs Titans

Bills vs Jets

Texans vs Chargers

Jaguars vs. Bucs

Redskins vs Patriots

Saints vs 49ers

Packers vs Broncos

i think lions vs bears should be a pretty good game, i think the bears will come out on top though. Eagles and vikings should be a pretty good matchup, that is if the eagles decide they want to actually win this season. chargers are def. gonna take the texans just gonna be interesting to see by how much. they had to go to arizona because of the fires here in so cal, and you know their minds are on the game as much as they should be. and monday night should be really good with packers and broncos

Giants vs. Dolphins in London

NY all the way baby!!!!

thgiants1-med.gif

im sorry but there is no way thats going to be a good game. giants are a mediocre team and they are gonna just ROLL over the dolphins, whether its in london or not

looking at this week, I like the Broncos vs. Packers on Monday as maybe the best match-up. Lions vs Bears could be interesting. Chicago's D isn't what it was and the Lions aren't playing too bad. Pittsburgh vs. Cincy should have been a great game, but Cincy is just plain bad right now. Maybe they will turn around.

Here's my interesting stat of the week. BOTH Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are facing the ONLY teams in the NFL that they have not beaten. Each have beat all 30 other teams at some point. If they both win, that sets up 8-0 vs 8-0 at the RCA Dome next week. The latest two undefeated teams faced each other.