New KMC Wheel

2drTahoe

I found a small pic of this about a month ago, but I couldn't find any info on it yet.

Tried the KMC page again and there it was.

I'm real picky about what wheels I like. These are sweet. I usually don't care for the screws or nuts around the lip, but the spokes are real nice and the lugs are covered.

Alot of the wheels I find are polished, I'm glad these are chrome. Unfortunately there will probably be only one offset available, but you can't have everything.

So here you go, maybe these will help end someones search.

KMC Cousteau

new_cousteau_07.jpg

Here's the original pic that sold me on them. Found prices too.

cousteaulg.jpg

http://www.truckexpressions.com/truckacces...mwheels/kmc.htm

waay at the bottom...

I was looking at something similar to that, but I like those even more. I'm just not sure if I should hold off till I can afford the 22's w/ tires or if I just save the cash and stick w/ a 20's and use my stock tires untill they're dead . . . decisions, decisions :shakehead::sigh:

Not bad looking wheels.  Wonder what a PITA it is to clean around all of those bolts/studs or whatever they are called?

Yeah, that might be tough.

Nothing like laying down on the concrete and cleaning them with a toothbrush.

Not to say that my stock wheels get cleaned that well, they're lucky to get the hose.

I was looking at something similar to that, but I like those even more. I'm just not sure if I should hold off till I can afford the 22's w/ tires or if I just save the cash and stick w/ a 20's and use my stock tires untill they're dead . . . decisions, decisions :shakehead::sigh:

Stick with the stock 20's until the tires wear off then get the 22's with tires.

KMC has some nice styles, but their chrome is not so good. :sigh:

Almost every KMC rim I've looked at has poor chrome, pits, sanding marks, etc.

That's kept me from buying several of their wheels.

WW :sleep:

That's not good. They are inexpensive enough to make you wonder about how well they're made.

I like centerlines because of the forged process, but they are only highly polished.

Archived