Winter Time Ss?

longtimess

I don't see a reason to park the SS in the winter. I meen, it's a damn truck and most are AWD, why wouldn't you want to drive it in the winter. They are a blast in the snow and I would never resort to driving a beater during the winter :banghead: I just put my stockers back and enjoy a great truck all year round. My truck has seen every single winter and it shows no negative effects from the harsh weather. Just make sure you put a few coats of wax/sealant and you're set to go :driving: Now if we are talking about a ZO6 Corvette I could see the reason for parking it for the winter.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

My truck is my DD so it sees plenty of winter action. By far, handles better than anything else ive ever driven in the snow. And i agree, as long as you take care of the finish it wont show the effects of the winter.

I have a beater 5-speed chevy 1500 that i could drive but i cant seem to get my ass off the seat of the SS. plus, it would suck when the snow finally decides to fall.