Check This Out.

CoolBlueSS

Meh... its still a mustang... a very expensive mustang. I like the way they look, just not worth the nearly $70-$80k dealers are trying to charge for them... give me a z06 over that any day of the week.

I would take a Z06 any day over a Shelby. A good customer of our dealership in my town bought a new Gt500 when they were still hot, he hated it. He told me it was a slug, and people he talked to said it needed a pulley, headers, tune, cat back, and gears just to run like a car that actually has 500 HP. So he sold it and bought a new black Z06 from our dealership, he loves it and said he would never think of getting another Mustang regardless.

On the other hand I would think about driving a Roush Mustang. I drove a Stage III a while back and it was a fun fun car. For the money, I also like the Roush 427R. Saw a white/blue one the other day...hot!

we have a few at work i perfer the the s/c model...they have an up grade kit to push it to 600 hp i forget what it includes...i cant see spending the money for the non s/c one but thats just me ...but they do look good with the fat ass tires on the rear

ZO6 any day man, I've got an old middle school teacher who is a corvette fanatic and has always owned them. He's got a yellow 05 ZO6 with a tune, and a toggle switch to make the car straight pipped whenever he wants (instead of when the car wants) he says it goes like hell, BAD ASS!! :devil:

Not to contradict myself, but I probably couldn't bring myself to buy one. I do think they look killer, though. I'm a GM guy so a Choice between a Shelby Stang or a Z06 is a no brainer. Z06 all the way. Unless we're talike about an original 427 AC Cobra, or a 1968 GT500KR. Then it's a different story.