Its Not A Chevy Or A Ss But...

mxak240

Its a dodge.. but i still love this truck, I took these pics today after we went to eat. Its a 2007 dodge ram sport. with 24" KMC dimes. It has been debaged, 5% tint in the front 3% in the back. It has a custom center console by Inovative Rides in Houston texas with a 15" Digital Design subwoofer, Custom a pillar speakers and polk momo's all around. Innovative did a sick job with the console.:head3:

noglowsideshot.jpg

moneyshot.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

frontnoglow.jpg

ddconsole.jpg

consolveandport.jpg

consoledash.jpg

apillarspeakers.jpg

amprack.jpg

my truck.

silvssava.jpg:evil:t

I could swear that I've seen your sig before... Did you used to have a different member name before? Maybe I'm just crazy...

Nice lookin dodge, underglow is a nice touch (I'd call it excessive but that center console takes the cake on that!)... I'm not a huge fan of the speakers in the pillars (maybe if they were color-matched they'd be nicer?)...

All in all nice truck, but the SS is still faster!

come on guys give the guy a break :chillpill::chillpill: ... no offence dude but i not gonna lie i could never see me in a dodge truck but still we should give props to everyone who works on there car wethear its a chev or not its nice truck and we should have people post up other rides ASLONG AS ITS NOT FOREIGN :smash: