Petty Theft

Krambo

good job Kevin! I'm not sure how I would have handled it. Depends on where I was, my mindset/attitude at the time, the type of low-life that was infront of me, and even the store itself. Sometimes something like that is worth letting go and other times it's worth doing the right thing. there are too many x-factors to say what I would do, but hey, you did a great thing!!!

Well done Kevin,i think more people should do what you did and stand up for others and their rights or speak up when they see something going wrong,I hope i would do the same in your situation but like everyone says you have to pick your battles.Great story.

Good job, Kevin. I'm not sure that I would have been so observant, or quick to speak up for that matter. I guess you have to size up a situation like that pretty quickly before making a move (or not). Glad for you that it worked out OK. :thumbs:

I would have had to let that one go or told the cashier once he walked out, to many people around here have no fear or shooting or stabbing someone. My life isnt worth a store lossing 3.50 ....

If i was in a different town or city maybe i would have said something but here i would have passed!

:withstupid: i live in Compton so would have probably done the same, but that was cool u did that Krambo :thumbs:

-Rob