New Mod Is Finally Done

04CHASE

well after about 3 months in the making i got all my new pullies on. bye bye belt slip. i had ati make me a complete custom 8 rib pulley kit. lucky i had a set of the stock pullies laying around to send them for mock up. only pulley i kept was the waterpump pulley which will just perfectly work for an 8 rib.

i also got some carbon fiber covers made by art a.k.a. 12's rock and they came out very nice. he made the pcm cover and fuse box cover, also i will be adding the radiator cover.

the blower was also rebuilt recently due to some oil problems. not to mention throught in a new steering shaft while i was all dirty. changing the pullies is easy if you have the right tools.

since i had all the brackets and stuff off i deceided to have the water pump and alt/blower bracket polished, and all the bolts chromed.

i was lucky the only 8 rib belt i had fit perfectly , the next closest sizes are almost 2 inches longer or shorter. and when i run the smaller blower pulley i just change out an idler with a bigger diameter to make up for the belt slack.( i actually thought this one through)

well here are the pics

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

now to get the meth wired up and make an appointment for the dyno tune.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic