Whats Up Everybody

Hey hows it going everybody my names wes and im 20 years old attending school at the wonderful TEXAS STATE in San Marcos, Texas. I currently drive a bagged 04 f150 that has been on the market now for about a week and will soon be sold friday. I am in desperate need and want of an 03 or 04 awd ss. That was my original choice in trucks but since i was only paying for half and the other half was my highshcool grad. gift i wasnt going to argue, plus insurance wasnt pretty. Ive put alot of time and effort into my current truck and hate seeing it go but wher im living now is not a place for bagged trucks hahah. But ya if you guys could help me out to find a truck worth looking at that would be pretty badass, ive already tried to contact a guy from here named robbie about an 04 that he had on ebay but didnt sell but he didnt answere so if he gets on hopefully hell read this post. But thanks in advance guys and i must say that ive seen some pretty raw trucks on here so far and cant wait to see what else i run into down the line. and i know that you guys probably dont like seeing fords but i thought id show yall my baby or soon to be x babyDSC00513.jpg.this is a really old pick it looks alot different but you get the idea....

Wes

Nice truck, welcome to the forum :thumbs: I love San Marcos, that is one of the most beautiful areas I've ever seen. My coworker has a sister at the college there too. Good luck on your truck hunt, hope that you will find what you want really soon :chevy:

Mr. P. :)

Welcome aboard! I really like the look of your F150...God I can't believe I just said that! Check out the For Sale/Wanted section on the forum. There are folks selling there trucks there all of the time. Good luck and enjoy the site! :cheers:

welcome aboard :cheers: and thats one clean F150, nearly layin body! good luck finding an SSS. i am a dealer so i will keep an eye out for one. what are you looking to spend? if i see something in your price range i will send you the info

haha ya thanks for the compliments and ya as far as building one, i would if they still sold awds. But as far as the spending price im going to be lookin rigth at around 20 becuase thats what my truck is selling for. Ive never bought a used vehicle before so i dont want to get shafted with a ragged out truck thats why i decided to join here to try and find out about the trucks firsthand that are for sale from people on the site. and ya thanks kelly keep an eye open for me....

Wes