What Else?

Ok so I am debating on getting a Radix for my 03 SSS. It's pretty stock, have intake, exhaust, and a PCM4Less tune.

My question is what else is needed to run the Radix? This is my daily driver so I want it to be 100% reliable.

I know Ill need to get a different tune, I think Radix has someone they recommend? And probably want to put some headers on there to get the full potential. What else?

Also who has the best pricing/service? Install is not a problem, my old man is an ASE mechanic and has a huge garage.

Any updates to the tranny? It's AWD too, is this a problem?

I know Im probably leaving something out so ANY input would be great.

Whatever you do, be sure that you get a tune from a different tuner. Your pistons will thank you.

I plan on getting it dyno tuned, not sure if they can do an AWD though?

Is PCM4Less a bad tune? I've read nothing but good things about them.

What else should I get for the tranny? Since I'll already have it apart?

I plan on getting it dyno tuned, not sure if they can do an AWD though?

Is PCM4Less a bad tune? I've read nothing but good things about them.

What else should I get for the tranny? Since I'll already have it apart?

PCM4Less Blower tune is a very unnecessarily dangerous tune. There are a number of former customers that can attest to this.

Regarding the AWD... You can have it tuned with the front shaft removed, there are quite a few of us here that have done that without any issues.

Justin

PCM4Less Blower tune is a very unnecessarily dangerous tune. There are a number of former customers that can attest to this.

Regarding the AWD... You can have it tuned with the front shaft removed, there are quite a few of us here that have done that without any issues.

Justin

Is it safe to drive around with the front shaft removed? Or should I have it removed once I get to the tuner? (the tuner is probably 30+ miles from where my garage will be)

Is it safe to drive around with the front shaft removed? Or should I have it removed once I get to the tuner? (the tuner is probably 30+ miles from where my garage will be)

It's not safe to drive with the front shaft removed. The problem with that is when you come to a stop, your brakes will be holding the rear output shaft stationary out of the t-case, but the front output would still be turning.

Just remove it when you get to the dyno. It's 4 bolts, 10-11mm, very simple.

Justin