Wtb: Black Tonneau Cover In South Florida

00silverad0

Hey guys, just taking a shot at this, doubting anyone on here is even in my area with one for sale but I'm looking for a black lo pro tonneau cover for my truck. Pm me with any inquirys. Thanks

bro, check craigslist from time to time. Even ebay. I bought my X200 from a guy on Performancetrucks.net a few weeks ago, but he's in GA and I'm making the trip!

On a second note, save the money and get a tune first!

I was afraid to buy something that wasnt local due to the shipping aspect of it. I Was thinking that the shipping was going to be like 200 for such a large item. I'l def consider buying one that can be shipped now.

BTW Robbie, The tune is awating ...got enough in the paypal right now but I'm wating to install the Transgo HD2 before I get tuned. Wanna meet up like we had planned on last time so I can get logged?

I was afraid to buy something that wasnt local due to the shipping aspect of it. I Was thinking that the shipping was going to be like 200 for such a large item. I'l def consider buying one that can be shipped now.

BTW Robbie, The tune is awating ...got enough in the paypal right now but I'm wating to install the Transgo HD2 before I get tuned. Wanna meet up like we had planned on last time so I can get logged?

Who's doing your tranny work? I want to install a slew of tranny parts but I'm hesitant to crack open a tranny on a brand new truck if its not really needed.

Anyhow, we can log in the runs whenever you want, just gotta get the cable from Justin. I already have EFIlive loaded and ready to go.

i got a snugtop SL with all the options.... easy disconnect, hinges, electric actuator, carpet, etc. its the one thats on my truck in all the pics. i got a speedsturr so this ones just sitting, and its black from snugtop

Kelley, I'm going to look at pics of it. How old is it, how much are you asking. Where can I see pics, I'm gonna try your previous threads to try and find some.

Who's doing your tranny work? I want to install a slew of tranny parts but I'm hesitant to crack open a tranny on a brand new truck if its not really needed.

Anyhow, we can log in the runs whenever you want, just gotta get the cable from Justin. I already have EFIlive loaded and ready to go.

Well, I just got the vette servo, TransGo HD2 shift kit, metal accumulator, and metal seperator plate. I will not be doing the work because I'm under warrantee so god for bid I screw it up. I'm scoping out local shops, but Kelley performance has a good price and said it will be under warrantee still. Hes in Hallandale.

As for the tune, as soon as get the sk installed I'm sending away for the cable. Probably wolnt be until December though I got alota department testing in November and wolnt have alota time. Sounds good and itll be great weather during December for tuning.