Washington State

JF-03-SS

Looks like I am coming out for work. Going to PugetSound Naval Base to do some work on the Seawolf. Leaving Nov.14th till Xmas. I will have limited access to SilveradoSS.com (bummer) because I don't have a laptop. Is there anyone around the area?

I'm across the mountains in "Gods Country" aka: Eastern Washington.

Here are a few Western Washington members, the ones in Bold I have seen on here fairly recently.

Wizard, Doug's SS, PNW05SS, ouredss, H2Racer, djedwards, Capt Walker, Vandy, zapdragon, gramps, Bill WA, UW-Husky, COJAM, blue ss, dragchevy, SSmoothSilSS, josebrwn, pesub2001, foxySS, pesub2001, SSleepingbeauty

Why the hell dont we all get together. Lets try to make a central meeting place and have ourselves a meet, before the bad weather gets here. ( O wait it is) lets try to make something happen. I met up with the TBSS guys at XXX drive in in Issaquah 2 weeks ago, alot of fun.

Wiz

Well, I guess that there is a bunch of you there :thumbs: Not sure where I will be staying yet (will not know until Tuesday) I think that they will be giving me a car, so if I ever get a day off what should I see/do? Also looks like I may be back after xmas/New years too.