02 Sensors

smoke03

I replaced mine abut a month ago. I had to get them at the chevy house but luckily i had a connection and paid like $90 ea. when they are normally almost twice that I believe. It may have been 90 for both.

GM list is $140-150 each, GM cost is $95 each. I believe that NAPA can get them for right at $100 each but availability is not good, they don't stock them.

Mr. P.

NAPA is the only, i repeat, ONLY autoparts store that has parts worthy of a truck as nice as the SSS. i say get them from a delear, or NAPA. if your not in a rush, i will sell you a set at a fantastic price :D not to mention free ground shipping :thumbs:

I got my Denso's at Jegs but they are not a direct replacement. You have to cut the plugs from the old ones and splice them into the new ones. Reall a very easy project and worth the trouble as I hear that Denso's tend to hold up better to higher octane fuel and additives. Here is the link. I can get them a little bit cheaper than that price too.