F.s. Ss Corsa Sport.

svt2224

For sale,

Corsa sport, was on my truck for ~3000mi. The system is in great shape however it does have some surface scratches on the muffer from being moved around the shop. I'll take 525.00 plus shipping.

I also have a touring muffler from a 6.0 system, It was welded in place so you will have to have it welded as well. It is in great shape otherwise. Looking to get 225.00 plus shipping.

email- [email protected]

phone- 405-627-5849

I have pics.

Thanks

Jason

Fallen,

This is the (sport) system for the 6.0 Silverado SS. I'm pretty sure that it will also fit the VHO's ex-cabs but you would have to check on that. The touring is just the muffler.

Thanks

Jason

what system(s) will the sport fit? (year model, make, etc...)

Thanks!

That sounds like what I'm looking for. That Corsa exhaust is crazily priced new. I'd like to see a side by side comparison of a stock SS with 2 aftermarket (Flowmaster for example) mufflers welded on the stock exhaust system and then the Corsa exhaust added on a stock SS. I wonder how close the #'s would be.

If you are still interested in the corsa system pm me with your address so I can check shipping.

Thanks

Jason

Isn't the sport the louder of the 2 on a stock truck. I'll go $425 on the sport system plus shipping. Let me know

Thanks