Your Wish List?

NTMD8R_SS

OK SO MY NEXT THING I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO DO IS DROP MY TRUCK BUT ITS THE FAMILY TRUCK AND PARENTS DRIVE IT (THEY DONT TAKE CARE OF IT AS MUCH AS ME ) IVE PUT EVERY THING ON IT AND ME AND MY DAD GO 50/50 ON IT. BUT THANK GOOD HE WANTS TO GET AN 2500HD.( NOT SO HAPPY BOUT THAKING OVER THE PAYMENTS :shakehead: ) HOPE HE DECIDES TO GET IT SOON. WHEN IM THE ONLY DRIVER I WILL MOST LIKELY NOT DROP IT BUT BAG IT :happysad: . SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT WOULD U LIKE TO DO NEXT TO UR RIG?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing on my christmas list is that you turn the caps off..... :)

lol yea me too....

so you are going to bag the SS? that is a great idea in fact i really dont know why they dont come that way from the factory... oh wait, i know why...

BECAUSE BAGGING A TRUCK IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME PAYING FOR THE TRUCK PAYMENT, TRY REPLACING BAGS EVERY THREE MONTHS WHEN THEY BLOW OUT... AND IF YOU ARE REALLY LUCKY THEY WONT BLOW OUT ON THE FREEWAY LIKE WHAT HAPPEND 3 TIMES TO A FRIEND OF MINE IN HIS TAHOE WHICH HAS THE TOP OF THE LINE BAG KIT... (all caps to make my point and to make sure you can read this too) and he totally the truck and damn near killed himself and his brothe rin the process... but hey, it "looks" cool right??

oh there is always the fact that bagged trucks are illegal too... you can even think about poping switches anywhere near a cop, at least in cali, they will impound your vehicle on the spot if they want to...

just get a BELLTECH drop (shameless plug) and be done with it.

and dont take this post to hard... just trying to help you.. hahahah...

Since I'm basically dreaming here..

I would be happy with a cam swap and intake upgrade. Backed by a 6 speed trans upgrade. I already have one rocket, so I would just like to make the truck more fun to drive and dependable, hence the trans upgrade lol. That and I love the sound of a manual trans and a nice exhaust note hehe

just get a BELLTECH drop (shameless plug) and be done with it.

haha dave you would give a "shameless" plug.

as for wishlist? theres too much to list. for a few, id say forged 22s, finish my system, suede headliner, cowl hood, tonnaeu, the list goes on and on

I'm just gonna keep it simple for now. I need an alarm. I wish I had money for stockers for the winter. I gotta get the bed sprayed or a bed rug. Some day, I will change my hood and install my BSER roll pan. Eventually, I'll add long tubes and then some engine work maybe. Oh yea, and fill my empty sub box.

My realistic wish list:

Zippy Shift Kit

TBTC

Dynatech Supermaxx Headers & High Flow Cats

Drag radials

My unrealistic wish list:

408 stroker

MP 122 Radix

Comp Cam

Heads

4L80E

Baer Brakes w/rear disc conversion

2/2 drop

traction bars

:chevy:

Wow i didn't know writting in CAPS would get people mad so now i know.... sorries well the bags are a WISH, i probly won't do em neither i have to start fixing up the motor probly an air raid intake and a throttle body spacer to start it off and if any of ya have any suggestions just trow them at me :smoker: .