Ss Calendar 2008

sk_josh

It's kinda hard to keep everything straight... The "Featured Truck" entries were originally talked about in the year and a half old thread in the gasoline alley post, but this project has been handed off so many times that we just need to be glad that it's getting made at all. I think next year we should start giving submissions about JULY in order to have a smoother timeline. Now that we've come this far, I'm not sure what the rules for a truck getting into the calendar are. I think next year the process should be much better though.

I agree. It was talked about so many times that it was hard to keep track of what the rules were going to be. In fact, I completely lost track of time and then the deadline to submit came and passed. Once the first one gets done, it should be a much smoother process for the next.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. It was talked about so many times that it was hard to keep track of what the rules were going to be. In fact, I completely lost track of time and then the deadline to submit came and passed. Once the first one gets done, it should be a much smoother process for the next.

I know exactly what you mean, I didn't even submit any pics of my own! :nopity::loser:

My votes:

gallery_3_8_66904.jpg

gallery_3_8_268264.jpg

gallery_8360_8_206862.jpg

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

• Admin

Hey guys. Quick update.

Thanks for voting and to all who submitted pictures.

Me and SS_bnoon will tally the votes and I will be trying to implement as many members trucks as possible into the extra pages we have along with the cover and back.

I should be able to post an example of what the calenders will look like in a few days. Ill set up a pre order page at that time.

I many examples in my office and trust me they are going to be very nice!

Stay tuned!

hey just a thought: he asked for only three pics out of lik 230 that were sent in, so maybe some of the pics u guys sent in are already in the calender :dunno: ??? these votes might be for another extra month or somethin...

-Rob

Yeah, how about half of the pics that were submitted but not put into the gallery :dunno: I don't understand. It was stressed to take LOTS of pics so this calander would be awesome, and that is just what I did, and half of mine weren't even posted in the gallery. I am not trying to be a pain in the ass, but I put a lot of time and work into those pictures.

• 3 weeks later...