New Caddy Cts

BlackSS04

so my buddy has a new CTS and i convinced him to have a go with me. lets just say it was no compition. from a red light without stalling it, i pulled him the whole way to 70 and end up with more than 2 trucks. those CTS's are sweet though. the suspension on those things are smooth as hell too. i love them. i would rather have the CTS-V with 400hp though, but for 53 grand, i don't know if it would be a good buy.

so my buddy has a new CTS and i convinced him to have a go with me. lets just say it was no compition. from a red light without stalling it, i pulled him the whole way to 70 and end up with more than 2 trucks. those CTS's are sweet though. the suspension on those things are smooth as hell too. i love them. i would rather have the CTS-V with 400hp though, but for 53 grand, i don't know if it would be a good buy.

Nice kill...for a minute I thought you were talking about the CTS-V :confused: Those caddy's are sweet!