New Owner.......

thmsj46

Don't worry, you won't have a problem towing. Alot of guys on here tow alot heavier loads than that. If you really really wanted to be safe, get a aftermarket tranny cooler.

As far as your front end problem goes, i'm betting its the front diff. I think litterally 70% of sss owners have had this problem. When i first bought my truck, they had to rebuild the front and rear diffs before i would agree to buying it.

Okay I'm going to have the dealer check the front diff first. I hate hassling with dealers though you know, I can see taking them on a test drive and them saying "Ah that's normal", lol. I got a good deal on the truck, I think, but I was less then happy with the salesman but I still bought the truck because I liked it so much, I hope their service department comes through. I noticed the steering wheel clunk during the test drive but I did not notice this other noise. To be honest I wasn't driving it 35-50 mph for very long. :)

Nice truck by the way, that red looks sharp, like your wheels too!!!