New Jersey Resident

Hankg42

As of Saturday, my move from Long Island to New Jersey is complete. Having been born on Staten Island, this is actually the first time that I actually live on the mainland of the US! :) Now I have to get my Jersey plates and drivers license. Oh, and I only have about a hundred boxes to unpack, or so it seems!

:uhoh: What the hell am I gonna do now that my buddy Hank has left Long Island? :cry::jester:

Glad everything went okay with the move. Now I have another reason to go to NJ other than drag racing. :cheers:

COME ON LONG ISLAND MEMBERS, I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE WHY DON"T YOU WANT TO COME OUT AND PLAY? :confused:

tell me about it, thats why I work 60 hours per week :fart:

i know what your saying... :puke:

my family has lived on the island since the 1660s some of who were the founders of HEMPSTED

and SMITHTOWN. direct descendant of BULL SMITH. and in PORT JEFFERSON since 1813 so when i left it was hard, but the greed of real estate left me no choice :banghead:

:seeya:

i know what your saying... :puke:

my family has lived on the island since the 1660s some of who were the founders of HEMPSTED

and SMITHTOWN. direct descendant of BULL SMITH. and in PORT JEFFERSON since 1813 so when i left it was hard, but the greed of real estate left me no choice :banghead:

:seeya:

NJ is not a whole hell of a lot better! :nonod:

Maybe if there's a get together at Englishtown next summer, we can barbeque afterward at our place. I can just see 20 or 25 Silverado SS's parked around our little circle in front of the house! :lol:

do I smell a road trip??? oh wait. nope. that's New Jersey. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Congrats on the move Hank!!! glad to see everything went smoothly!! :cheers:

do I smell a road trip??? oh wait. nope. that's New Jersey. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

:crackup: What I noticed - everywhere you park there are always two guys just standing around loitering doing nothing, it's like NJ is the land of the Jay and Silent Bobs... :lol:

Mr. P. :)