Pay Attention Driving

Chevcup47

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been to a couple like that, don't forget them. They are getting worse with these higher gas prices... seeing a lot of these itty bitty cars on the roads with these heavy built, big trucks. Look at it this way, most of you have vette's or F-bodys, you'll noitce when driving, your head is usually at the frame of these trucks....

ughh yeah u can see it...i had one in my email of some young girl who dad let her take out his turbo porshe and brick walled it doing over a hundred the pictures are way too gross...

We actually had a topic here with pics from that crash, now that was some really nasty stuff. If I remember the girl hit like a toll booth or something like that on a Cali highway, car+her in pieces, wall stayed in tact.

I need to show these to my wife. I try to beat it into her head she needs to pay more attention while driving, she just won't listen and NEVER wears her seatbelt. I'm afraid to think about what is eventually going to happen....

We actually had a topic here with pics from that crash, now that was some really nasty stuff. If I remember the girl hit like a toll booth or something like that on a Cali highway, car+her in pieces, wall stayed in tact.

exactly..it looked like some threw some pumpkins covered in blood at wall ..its gross..i would have hated to be the father of that girl. imagine how he feels

Anybody have the links to these other crash pictures? That really sucks.

i don't think you will find links of the girl anywhere. right after the pixs hit the net, the parents were up in arms about them being released to the public..going to take the CHP, and and some web sites to court over then being released i have 2of the better ones on my pc but WILL NOT post them...

:seeya:

The only one I've seen worse was when a 18yo kid on a 4 wheeler didn't see thw wire line closing off the road, and he hit it neck high at about 40mph took his head clean off I still shiver when I think of that day

that actually happend to a kid right up the street from me in the mountains..some old guy got sick of people riding dirt bikes behind his house so he put a wire cable up with nothing hanging from it to show it and a kid about 16 or 17 hit it and cut his neck about half way through..his friends saw the whole thing happen and went and got his dad...happened a few months ago.

that actually happend to a kid right up the street from me in the mountains..some old guy got sick of people riding dirt bikes behind his house so he put a wire cable up with nothing hanging from it to show it and a kid about 16 or 17 hit it and cut his neck about half way through..his friends saw the whole thing happen and went and got his dad...happened a few months ago.

This was back when the town dump road was dirt and one of the signs fell off this kid was moving b/c he had a thick gold chain and it cut that in 2