smoked all 4 tires

ledfootss

ok it was raining but wow was it fun :cool: i was on post and there is a 4 way stop that was always slick even if it is dry so it was raining real light. roads just a little wet so i lay some gas to her and they broke loose all 4 so i put it down and wow the truck stayed straight but slid off to the right i just wish sombody had a video camera there :D

I had the same happen to me after leaving the dealership one night. One of the other salesman was driving a Z-71 and we lined up at a stoplight in the rain. The road is very slick, so when we both stalled our trucks and let them loose. He spun a little and my truck blew up all four tires half way through first gear. It felt really cool.

sweet!!!! wonder how much power it would take to actually spin them on dry pavement... or if AWD would even allow all 4 to spin

Don't know how much it takes, but all 4 will spin. Done it once or twice on dry pavement.

When going to the dragstrip I used to pull straight throught the burn out box when staging, thinking it has AWD it won't spin. I go around the water now. It took me a couple of runs to realize that it was my tires squealing when I was taking off. I was pretty suprised when I realized I had been spinning all four. I was like "holy sh**, I just spun all four tires!".

When going to the dragstrip I used to pull straight throught the burn out box when staging,

that's not a good thing to do in any case and honestly would piss some people off. pulling water onto the start line isn't a good thing for anyone :nono:

When going to the dragstrip I used to pull straight throught the burn out box when staging,

that's not a good thing to do in any case and honestly would piss some people off. pulling water onto the start line isn't a good thing for anyone :nono:

:withstupid: Water at the starting line can cause many problems for you, and those after you. :(

Archived