Trade Intakes?

fox_forma

I might be interested in swappping. I have a aem power Brute force intake. It is in good condition with maybe 15,000 thousand miles. It is the silver power coated version. I know i only have the 4.8 but i know the AEM fits all engines. PLus i live in Tucson so it should be easy to drive up there and swap it out. Let me know what you think.

That I may be interested in, I had the AEM before I and really like it. Let me figure out a few things before anything because now I have fuel trim issues in which i am running lean because of a vacuum leak. I will let you know within the next few day. How is your filter look on it? Any pics

That I may be interested in, I had the AEM before I and really like it. Let me figure out a few things before anything because now I have fuel trim issues in which i am running lean because of a vacuum leak. I will let you know within the next few day. How is your filter look on it? Any pics

IM out of town for thanksgiving, but when im go back to tucson on friday, ill try and get a pic and send you.

Hey buddy,

................................................I am definately interested I have a stock setup, new AirFilter in the stock setup ................................................................................

........ :cheers::driving:

you are joking correct?