A Mothers Touch

I have a week off this week and did all my chores around the house, so I had alittle free time on my hands. Too much vacation time (20 days) It's a 72* day in Vegas today and just a nice day to shine up the truck. I heard about some mother's showtime, so I figured that I would try it. Man what a difference!! It really brought it to a showroom shine. It also brought out the color in the paint as well, and got rid of some of the little swirl marks too. I kind of got carried away on the cleaning, so I cleaned the engine bay and dressed it up. Even did the wheel wells. Here's some pics of my baby.

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

damnit...one of these days we'll have to have both of ours detailed. i found a bitchin' spot for some photos. when i took my mom to dinner for here b-day i parked my truck just so, and my brother said it looked like a commercial. looks good ter!

Very Nice!

Where are your other engine covers?

I took them off. I didn't like the look of them, plus it covers up the look of the headers and wires. I plan on doing some engine bay painting to dress it up some more. Things like painting the valve covers, (I'll do that while Frank changes my springs and stuff on the cam swap), painting the coils to look like MSD coils,(hope the paint don't hurt anything) changing some fittings to anodizied fittings, just little things to make it look better.

Terry

damnit...one of these days we'll have to have both of ours detailed. i found a bitchin' spot for some photos. when i took my mom to dinner for here b-day i parked my truck just so, and my brother said it looked like a commercial. looks good ter!

Yeah man, we will have to hook up again. Did you do your cam and head swap yet?