Just Alittle Rant...

KJT13

ranton.gif

I took the truck out today to get some late lunch with my girlfriend and run a couple of errands. We ran into BestBuy for a minute but they didn't have what we needed so we left. Maybe in there 10 minutes total. As I let her in the passenger side, (yea, chivalry does still exist) I caught something in the reflection of the parking lot lights off the side of the truck.

madashell.gif

A nice dent in the rear passenger door right under the window on the curl of the body panel. In the dark, the dent looks to be between golf ball and baseball size. It isn't creased and there's no chip in the paint. It can be removed but it just pisses me off.

:tear:

I have no idea where it came from. I drove the truck on Saturday to my sister's and changed my plugs and oil. There was nothing wrong then. Since then, I drove it on Tuesday to work and that's it. I've been out sick since and the truck is in my lot. I park in the last space so no one parks on my passenger side and my girlfriend parks on my driver's side. When we went out to eat today, the car that was next to me when I pulled in, was still there when I left and I was parked alone at Best Buy.

:dunno:

rantoff.gif

Sorry to hear that Keith ... But check the guys at work ... they probably did the door ding, and didn't tell you....

that's what I was thinking too :shakehead:

the problem is, there's about 150 guys there. hard to find.