Headlight Clearing Available

Tyler's Touch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah SSSmoke Eater I think you may be referring to the yellowing on the outside of the lens? Usually the yellow is on the outside. The foggyness I think Big-O was referring to the fog on the inside of the lights and water droplets that can form thats all. Firefighter huh SSSmoke Eater? same here bro! Find 'em hot, Leave 'em wet :)

BUMP for anyone who doesnt use their truck daily or its put away....I'm still doing this, and doing it well haha

As others have said--get some cores to exchange and I'd be interested. Little rough to send in the headlights of my daily driver.

Yeah SSSmoke Eater I think you may be referring to the yellowing on the outside of the lens? Usually the yellow is on the outside. The foggyness I think Big-O was referring to the fog on the inside of the lights and water droplets that can form thats all. Firefighter huh SSSmoke Eater? same here bro! Find 'em hot, Leave 'em wet :)

Well, I used the stuff I bought and dumbass me, the condensation is on the INSIDE as BIG O said however, I did not read his post before I did the project. My neighbor works at Gm so I might be getting some stock headlights then I might be able to send em off to you.

Yes Sir, that makes about 5 or 6 of us FF's on here.

I'm debating on wether to have them cleared or smoked, do you have any pics of ones you have smoked. Thanks

When you paint them, do you paint them from the inside while they are apart?

On your truck, it looks like the top reflectors are smoked, while the bottom are not?

I am interested as mine is not a DD during the winter. What is your turn around time once you get them?

Yeah when I pull the reflectors out, I paint them and then put them back in the light and reseal. No my top ones arent, its just the piece in the light thats a greyish color that makes it look smoked. Turn around time if painted is 2 days, and will be sent out next business day. PM me KissmysilvSS if you want to chat!

• 1 month later...