Stillen rear roll pan

PCMFORLESS

That is sweet looking.

Hey BSER is taking orders on those roll pans and he said if he gets 3 more people to confirm that they will buy one he is going to get them manufactured. So if your interested you should let him now. :thumbs:

I don't think it would look good with the trailer hitch and I do need the truck for towing. I haul my Impala SS around in a 28' enclosed trailer that I pull with the Silverado. Otherwise I would be in.

I will pass the word though to anyone local about it though.

I'm almost in. I normally don't buy a whole lot in appearance items, but this is a really nice piece. I was very pleased with the bowtie from shopman and thing this would be just as cool on the truck. Plus it is neat when fellow members offer great items for our vehicles and I like to support them. Looks like even though I promosed myself I wouldn't I am getting hooked on modding my truck just like the vette and Impala :)

Will these also be ready for paint, or how much prep work is needed?

Count me in. I take it thats not the stock hitch so whats a good place to buy that hidden hitch.

No its not the stock hitch, not sure what brand it is but it cost $150 BSER said. Ill try to find out what brand it isand where to get it. You should let BSER know if your interested, hes taking orders and I think he needs 3 more people to comfirm on one before he gets started with the manufactoring process. :thumbs:

The brand is Hidden Hitch, and takes about 10 min. to install. Uses preexisting holes in the frame and maintains the factory tow rating. I can get them for you for $150 + shipping but you may be able to find it cheaper with some research.

Archived