Lambo Doors

Thats my truck and i took them off a while back because they suck my locks and windows would mess up and they started falling down because of the shock wearing out. PLEASE DON"T DO THIS U WILL REGRET IT.

O BY the way it was 2 grand for them to get on and 2 grand for them to get taken off because i had to buy 2 new front fenders plus all the door hinges and labor plus paint.

Edited by wild2003ss (see edit history)

Thats my truck and i took them off a while back because they suck my locks and windows would mess up and they started falling down because of the shock wearing out. PLEASE DON"T DO THIS U WILL REGRET IT.

O BY the way it was 2 grand for them to get on and 2 grand for them to get taken off because i had to buy 2 new front fenders plus all the door hinges and labor plus paint.

Wow 4 grand that should be enough of a lesson for everybody :omg:

lambo doors are completely played out and pretty much reserved for the tackiest and riciest of rides.

If you really want to do something different with your doors, suicide them ... vertical doors look terrible.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Up here in westcoast Canada ive never seen them on anything but a c300, but now I dont think I will persue it, dont need a daily driver with constant isues.

the mods ive done now keep me busy enough thanks Guys for your input!!!!!! :cheers:

mods: V2 vortech blower, L92 heads, L76 car intake, fast fuel rails, 60 lb simens deka injectors, thunder racing blower cam, yank 3000 stall, trany mods, headers dual 3" out, 14" baer rotors all around and the list goes on

If you want lambos or suicide doors done right check out this guy in Denver, hes a friend of mine and does the best high quality doors out there.

He build them two ways as the video shows. they open all the way like normal and then to show off you throw them up.

You can also drive down the highway with them up. None of the problems the others have.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=139056862

Check out the 2 videos on the lower left.