Joe Gibbs.gauge Cluster.spoiler Wing

BlownSS

so i traded in my sss for my new 08 z06 so now im selling all of my little extras so that i can buy some goodies for that badboy....so i got the joe gibbs cluster and the joe gibbs wing i'll post some pics but trust me everything is in good .perfect condition...450.00 for both

this is what the parts look like...everything is in good shape except for the little crack on the wing but its super easy to fix i can even fix it for you guys but you guys have to paint it whatever color is desired to match your truck....will send anywhere just send zip code and item will not be shipped until money is cleared....thanks in advance

post-13722-1195882958_thumb.jpg

post-13722-1195882986_thumb.jpg

post-13722-1195883004_thumb.jpg

post-13722-1195883025_thumb.jpg

250.00 each if i seperate plus you pay shipping.....and i dont have my truck anymore so i wont be able to put up a picture of what it looks like on...and i dont think it fits my z06 so i say google it something should come up pretty quick being that i found it in less than minute.....thanksss.....

• 2 months later...