Sub Box Help

just curious if anyone has ever been able to get 12" kick L7s ( ya know the square ones)...under the seat..i have 4 of them from my denali.. and i was thinkin about puttin 2 of them in my SSS..and sellin the other 2..pics would be great too.. :cheers: ..i know il have to probly raise the seat to do it.. so i dunno if im going to yet or not

yeah ull prolly have to raise your seat...but anything can be done...i built a box for our trucks and put a really deep alpine type x sub in it...it was a 10 and it was firing forward but it fit...you'll prolly have to make a custom one or have a custom one made....and raisin your seat aint no big deal...theres a pretty good how to on here somewhere

edit: heres the link

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35641

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

listen to smoke03 man. i ordered my alpine type x 10 inch sub and the thing was a monster!!! i was scared that i couldnt get it to fit under my seat. Ben here (smoke03) made me a box to fit that subs fat ass in plus a spot for my amp. covered the box with stainless and it looks absolutlely amazing!!! ill take some pics to show u later....but this guy is a wizard...

well i did 2 l7 twelves and 2 1200.1 kx kicker amps. look at the how to. its in there but i never finished that thread because i cut down the box to recess the subs. the amp rack was on the back wall and i raised the seat with some washers and cut the tabs on the back of the seat so it could come down forward.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15918