Thinking About Buying This One, Yea Or Nea!

jster171

I've been looking for an Arrival Blue SS for a while now. I found this one thats about a 4hr drive from me. The stripes are painted on and has hood pins, other than that, the add tells you everything else. I can get it for $22,000 out the door. What do you guys think? I'm on the fence about the stripes and hood pins, other than that, I like the truck, looks to be VERY clean.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...;superSpotlight=

does any body know what the switch next to the airbag switch is mine had nothing there

i do not think it is anything. i believe that there was an option to have a pocket there and relocate the air bag switch to the other side. they are just blanks and good for putting switched there.

I like it, a lot. I always liked the way the Arrival Blue looked, just shows the looks off better I think.

Did you notice how nice and clean the seats look, the drivers seat looks like it was never sat in, just like how mine look. :D

Yea, it looks to be pretty darn clean. I put a $100 deposit on it for them to hold it till Monday. I'll be going down there to check it out, and if I like it, I'll drive it home!! I came out of an 04 Lightning a couple years ago and bought a Lemans Blue Corvette C6. My daily driver was then a Jeep Wrangler which I sold for an 04 Silverado extended cab. Now the SS will replace my Silverado and will be a PERFECT match for my C6!!

It does look like the P.O. took good care of her. Are those aftermarket brakes too, or just painted calipers? I never knew the 2003's had the carpet inlay in the top of the door panels either...?

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)