My New Truck!

AUTOGUY

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of that song .... "Give me 40 Acers" ... Nice looking truck Bryan ... Now why are you trading the 2006 in already?

I get a new work truck every 2 years, and in Feb I would have had the 2006 2 years. A good friend runs a Chevy dealership, he is giving me stupid money for the 2006, the new one at invoice, minus holdback minus another $1,000 in coupons. I would be stupid NOT to do it.

I get a new work truck every 2 years, and in Feb I would have had the 2006 2 years. A good friend runs a Chevy dealership, he is giving me stupid money for the 2006, the new one at invoice, minus holdback minus another $1,000 in coupons. I would be stupid NOT to do it.

Good deal then ... Glad someone gets a new toy for Chirstmas this year.

U picked a GREAT color too... It's funny I never noticed the "Luggage Rack" on the roof of the NBS crew cabs.

It is an option. Not may of them have it. I didn't really want it, but it was the only truck with all of the other options I wanted, in the color I wanted, and it had it. I guess it doesn't look too bad. It is onlt the side rails. You can buy cross bars if you were to actually use the rack.

I guess he does.....

Thanks, I can't wait to get it and start modding........again.....

Sorry, just felt like saying the same thing others were thinking. I guess I have no room to talk myself here. All my friends think I am loaded because I have my SS (which is paid off) and I just got a new 30k SUV in May of this year that I'll have paid off in a couple months.

But on a positive note, congrats on the new truck, I wouldn't mind having a new 1500 Silverado for myself, the interior in the new body style are damn nice. :chevy: