New Sirius Reciever

jimbom

hey guys just wanted you to know sirius now has a unit to fit our trucks we dont need any add ons it goes under the dash and works through the factory radio. and if you have no sat, or xm from the factory this unit will work. i put it in my truck, it took me an hour, its real simple and comes with all the proper harnesses ect.

SIRIUS SAYS THE FACTORY ATT. DOESNT WORK BUT I KNOW MY FRIEND USED AN XM ATT. ON HIS NISSIAN AND IT WORKS FINE. I USED THE SIRIUS ONE CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE FACTORY XM. I WILL SAY I DO HAVE STATIC SOMTIMES IM GONNA HAVE TO LOOK INTO IT CAUSE ITS GETTING WORSE.

SIRIUS SAYS THE FACTORY ATT. DOESNT WORK BUT I KNOW MY FRIEND USED AN XM ATT. ON HIS NISSIAN AND IT WORKS FINE. I USED THE SIRIUS ONE CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE FACTORY XM. I WILL SAY I DO HAVE STATIC SOMTIMES IM GONNA HAVE TO LOOK INTO IT CAUSE ITS GETTING WORSE.

It's probably coming from your power source, not the antenna. If the static goes away with the engine off, your noise is from the engine. The signal coming in is digital, digital doesn't do static, it does audio distortion noises with signal problems. Check your grounds.

It's probably coming from your power source, not the antenna. If the static goes away with the engine off, your noise is from the engine. The signal coming in is digital, digital doesn't do static, it does audio distortion noises with signal problems. Check your grounds.

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I WILL CHECK IT OUT.