My Run In With The Law

04CHASE

I'm guessing you're the latter rather than the former :dunno: .

But I could be wrong :noway:

BTW, do you use the ID-10-T in your Ten Code :D

Definetly the latter ... unless you just have to show me how much power you have, and you just HAVE to do that Burnout right in front of me, while I'm sitting in my marked cruiser.

Re: 10 Codes ... Nope ... We have always just said what it is. We do have certain alarm codes for the day shift with Banks, so instead of saying the bank name over the air (during the day/robbery) we will just say "Alarm #3) and we know which bank to go to.

A national study found that the 10 Codes, take longer and offer more confusion, than just stating the problem outright ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Definetly the latter ... unless you just have to show me how much power you have, and you just HAVE to do that Burnout right in front of me, while I'm sitting in my marked cruiser.

Re: 10 Codes ... Nope ... We have always just said what it is. We do have certain alarm codes for the day shift with Banks, so instead of saying the bank name over the air (during the day/robbery) we will just say "Alarm #3) and we know which bank to go to.

A national study found that the 10 Codes, take longer and offer more confusion, than just stating the problem outright ...

I can't believe they've stopped using the 10 Code it worked so well on Adam-12 :jester:

Look closely at the ID-10-T. I'm pretty sure it's still used, kinda like: We Todd Did

I'm sure you'll start using it immediately :D

I've been known to follow a nice car, most usually a nice muscle car or SSS, all over town at a distance so I can talk to the driver once he parks it. I try not to pull them over and embarrass them.

I can't believe they've stopped using the 10 Code it worked so well on Adam-12 :jester:

Look closely at the ID-10-T. I'm pretty sure it's still used, kinda like: We Todd Did

I'm sure you'll start using it immediately :D

We don't use the 10 code either, but boy, did you ever date yourself!! :jester:

I've been known to follow a nice car, most usually a nice muscle car or SSS, all over town at a distance so I can talk to the driver once he parks it. I try not to pull them over and embarrass them.

We don't use the 10 code either, but boy, did you ever date yourself!! :jester:

But, I believe you're still older than me, Ray. Besides, the youngsters on here just think it's the ramblings of deranged old man. Nothing to worry about :crackup:

Cool deal.. Cops are usually pretty cool unless your a dick to them. I've never had any problems with them.

pshh maybe out in texas. everytime ive dealt with a cops im over the top nice, and they are just complete dicks. maybe its a Cali thing, who knows

pshh maybe out in texas. everytime ive dealt with a cops im over the top nice, and they are just complete dicks. maybe its a Cali thing, who knows

yeah dude it's definately a cali thing everytime i've gotten pulled over it's always over some bullshit and they have no reason so they sit in the black and white for atleast 15 mins then they give me a warning (for wat i dont know) and tell me im free to go on about my business...

-Rob