Went Home For Thanksgiving

packjh

Only saw on sss or tbss combined....saw a black sss on my way home near columbia sc. Oh yeah DO NOT EAT AT SUBWAY an hr near savannah.... it taste horrible coming back up :puke::puke: :puke: several times over. Great trip my exhaust with the tips cut off got a lil annoying i could have got sound sick but i dont know my trip up was pretty easy going... So i dont know. Took my 9 hrs to get home and 11 hrs back to ga...traffic was horrible thru charlotte and on i 26 headed east from columbia...tons of wrecks hope none of you were involved in any this past weekend. I love how everybody speeds on I 95 makes the trip faster

Only saw on sss or tbss combined....saw a black sss on my way home near columbia sc. Oh yeah DO NOT EAT AT SUBWAY an hr near savannah.... it taste horrible coming back up :puke::puke: :puke: several times over. Great trip my exhaust with the tips cut off got a lil annoying i could have got sound sick but i dont know my trip up was pretty easy going... So i dont know. Took my 9 hrs to get home and 11 hrs back to ga...traffic was horrible thru charlotte and on i 26 headed east from columbia...tons of wrecks hope none of you were involved in any this past weekend. I love how everybody speeds on I 95 makes the trip faster

LOL, sound sick HAHA :lol: