Ss W/mods Vs 1998 6-speed Mustang Gt W/mods

Prestoar

My mods are listed in my signature...my buddies GT has 283 cubic inch 4.6l V-8, H/C/I (heads,cams,intake), 3.90 gears, dyno tuned @ 308rwhp and 307rwtq. We did a little warm up in the middle of town and its the first time I heard a car louder then my truck. Nevertheless I had a small lead on him when we let off around 50mph. We headed outside town and caught the perfect light with no traffic. I got small lead off the line...he was around my back tire when he started pulling on me at around 70mph. He kept pulling and had a 1-2 car length when we hit the brakes around 110mph. It was a blast even though I got beat.

Hey man its the owner of the Gt here. Yeah he kinda had me worried at first! We started off the line and all I thought was oh crap that all wheel drive is gonna whip me off the face of the earth! It was so much fun tho. Preston thanks for posting up actual results cause others would have got on here and been like oh yeah I whooped him by 10 bus lengths ect. I will have to say the truck looks and sounds amazing bro. Pretty good sleeper to in all actuality due to it being a 5000+ pound truck! I would never have thought that a truck that big would have even put up a race but I now have a new found respect for the SSS's!