Christmas Tree?

misterp

Christmas Tree Type?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Christmas Tree are you going to get this year?

• Aluminum
    • Plastic
    • Live Tree
    • Tower of beer cans
    • Bah-Humbug, no tree this year

OK Ms. IH82W8 tells me they are lighting the Christmas Tree in Manhattan tonight and that got me to wondering what kind of tree to get...

And if you get a live tree do you prefer spruce, fir, or pine? or Fraser LOL

How many lights are "required" on your tree? Any other must-have ornaments?

You guys still have your SSS ornaments?

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live tree ALL THE WAY!! I love the smell in the house I guess, and a sented candle is SOO FAKE!!

Oh, yes. I still have the blue SS ornament bro... :thumbs: In fact MOST of my tree ornaments are sports or auto inspired. Every year I buy the Hallmark car ornament that comes out too. I have a Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, and Dallas Cowboys painted ball ornament. Some Hallmark Dallas Cowboy and Tx Rangers players too...

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

OK Ms. IH82W8 tells me they are lighting the Christmas Tree in Manhattan tonight and that got me to wondering what kind of tree to get...

And if you get a live tree do you prefer spruce, fir, or pine? or Fraser LOL

How many lights are "required" on your tree? Any other must-have ornaments?

You guys still have your SSS ornaments?

I prefer only the real thing, baby. :devil::D

I think this year I'll do something different and find a tree similar to the one that Charlie Brown and Snoopy had for their Christmas. haha

Fake tree for me. We did a live a couple of times, and they put me into a sneezing allergy attack. Beside, they're messy. We got one from a tree farm last year, thing damn near killed me.

They actually have tree farms in Texas and not Cacti farms?

:lol:

They actually have tree farms in Texas and not Cacti farms?

:lol:

:shakehead: Girl we gotta get you outta Jersey more. A lot more. :jester::jester:

FYI they do that in Tucson, string lights on the cactus and you might not expect so but it's actually very pretty.

Live tree here, our family usually does spruce! Last year of college=last X-mas at home! So it has to be a real tree, I also love the smell of the house!

Not sure how many lights, usually two or three boxes I think. We usually get a pretty good sized tree.

I have most of the Hallmark car ornaments: The SSS, '69 Camaro, '57 Chevy, etc, etc. Being that we own a Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Dealership, we have more than enough GM ornaments on our tree. We have a new kitten this year so we will have to be careful!

Love X-Mas time, we always decorate the tree as a family (except Dad and I get to drag the tree in and out), great time of the year!