Comments? What Do You Think?

COLEMAN SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the input. i've been wanting to know what other ss guys thought for a while. I do want to lower the front for sure, just got to come up with the funds. I have a 5 month old boy now so dollars are tighter. The rear is even higher than i like , but i put some over load springs on it a couple of years ago to beef it up back there. it didnt raise it much, but anyone who knows these trucks can tell.

Edited by COLEMAN SS (see edit history)

yes, i am gonna paint a thin red stripe to break up the colors, just still havent wet sanded the paint line yet. i know i said i painted this a year ago, but new house , new marriage , and new baby have taken most of my time this past year. actually i still need to paint my tailgate lip spoiler too, thats why you can see the nutsert holes......AGAIN, thanks for all the comments guys. i need to become more involved in this forum.

:cool: I like where you're going with it, very nice. Some feedback for you, I would get a brushed chrome bowtie for the front (to match the factory SS emblems and the lip of your rims); personally I am not so high on the black accents on the hood, I would go all silver; and for sure get a Belltech 2" spindles on the front and 2" shackles on the rear. Another idea I would experiment with is a pinstripe between the black & silver :dunno:

Mr. P. :)