A Lil Update On My Truck

My 2005 Silverado 5.3L, this truck was given to me bone stock less then 2 years ago by my parents for my high school graduation.

Here are some before and after pics of what the truck looks like. Sorry for the few and crappy pics that I took, just want you guys to see some progress on it.

Just to inform those out there...my intentions are not to put SS badges since it's not an SS and I do not want to perpetrate.

Here's a little info on what was done:

New 24 inch three piece NC Forged wheels with matching center whites (inside of the the bars were left chrome)

Wheels were wrapped with 295-30-24 Toyo Proxes

Street Scenes cal vu mirrors

2006 Hd hood and grille

Speed Grille Main (still waiting for the lower Speed Grille to come in)

Bed Stake caps

Full OEM SS Cladding and OEM Bumpers

I also took out my DJM drop coils and replaced them with Mcgaughys drop spindles....really makes a big difference in ride quality

Before:

CIMG2363.jpg

CIMG2364.jpg

After:

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good man. Keep it up. and its nice to see that you went all oem ss cladding and such but your not gonna put ss badging on it. stay true to the real ss's I'm sure im not the only who appreciats it cuz i just hate fake cars, trucks and such but your ride is definatly sweet! also its nice to see what a white ss would have looked like considering they didnt make them in white :cheers:

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

looks good..tint the windows IMO

I like the way it looks without tint, just my personal preference

looks good man. Keep it up. and its nice to see that you went all oem ss cladding and such but your not gonna put ss badging on it. stay true to the real ss's I'm sure im not the only who appreciats it cuz i just hate fake cars, trucks and such but your ride is definatly sweet! also its nice to see what a white ss would have looked like considering they didnt make them in white :cheers:

I love how the SS looks exterior wise and I didn't want my truck to be considered a "Fake SS" so I don't even claim it's a SS unlike some.

Good job on your truck I love it! Wish they would made them in white...looks real clean. IMO its a hell of lot harder to make a clone then to buy one.

I got about 95% of the cladding off a member on this site who had a wrecked SS and I built my own brackets. So it beats going to the dealership.