A Lil Update On My Truck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW :eek: ... ur truck looks awesome, if there was an option for white in the SSS i would've gotten it :tear: but ur truck looks great. now it's time for tint and some H.I.D.'s (if u dont have them allready)

-Rob

Thanks for the great comments. I have a set of 6000k HID's from member on here, very satisfied with them. I would really enjoy the tint here in Houston in the Summer but I like the way it looks without tint, just my personal preference.

truck looks super sweet the only thing i would change is to take those crazy ass tail pipes off they just dont fit with the truck at all other than that it is very sweet

It was either Corsa or Remus but Remus sounds so much better, I like how the tips look on it.

Yeah for some reason i like the remus on your truck.. never thought i would haha. but yeah, once you get in the lower speed grill, post some more updated pix bro, from all angles! who knows, someday it might be the featured truck! Its my favorite "clone" :D

I've always wondered what a white SS would look like...now I know. That thing looks sweet! They should have made white as a stock production color. Just lower that thin 2" all around and you'll be set! Great job!

I really cant go any lower than what it is currently.