New Ss

Chevyman03SS

Chevy is rediculous. Why don't they just throw an SS badge on every vehicle they make. Oh wait, they pretty much already did.

:withstupid: It's rediculous how they just throw the SS badge on there. Its sorta insulting when you see it on a Malibu or something of that sort.

Chill out guys, there are no SS badges on this vehicle. Its just Sport. It does have similar brake ducts, but just look alikes, there are no holes. 18" polished wheels and dual exhaust that match the front fascia. They're actually pretty nice, Im trying to get my mom into one. I HATE her RX300.

yeah thats what i was talking about. So its called a sport? Interesting.

My father just gave my little sister one on Demo. White '08. I am pretty impressed with it actually, its a nice little rig. It looks pretty good, and has a nice deep sounding dual exhaust. The engine is 264 HP, engine has a nice whine almost like it has a SC, but does not.

I was reading about them somewhere months ago. GM said that they didn't call it a SS because they felt that they had gone over board with the SS name plate over the last few years and wanted to keep away from it and just call it a S.