Not An Ss But Close

IndyC3

Hi Guys,

Long time reader first time poster. Its been pretty cool to see what alot of you have done to your trucks. I am looking forward to being able to put my 2 cents in. I own and have owned a 2001 Sierrs C3 since feb 2002. I put a Radix on it 2 years ago and A Zex kit on it before that. I live about 5 miles from IRP-dragstip and have taken it out there a couple of times. I just finished puting a new engine and trans in my truck this weekend. What a project! Great to be here!

Welcome to the site :cheers:

...and post up some pics when you get the chance.

I'm on the northside of Indy around 71st & Meridian.

Good to see more Indiana guys posting on here

Sounds like it's time to organize a GTG for the Indy/Indiana guys.

Been awhile since we had one

Thanks again guys. I will get pictures up soon. I put the hood on last night and I've been trying to learn efi live and get it to run good. Right now I'm on my 15th map or so in a couple hours messing with it. I'm pretty close but then my laptop battery went dead. I put a level 3 performa built trans in it at the same time as a new engine with cam, heads,pistons. So I've had to get smart real quick. I'll post pictures this weekend. leaving for PRI show tomorrow.

BTW a Sierra C3 was a limited production SS-like built in 2001. Came with a LQ4 325hp engineand AWD. Looks like a Denali pick-up but no 4 wheel steering. 4400 where built in 1 year only.

• 4 weeks later...

Pictures are finally up in Garage. Sorry it took so long. I've been feeling like sh!t all month but I am doing better and the weather was good today so I got her washed up for you guys. Been seriously thinking about getting a magnaflow 15838 exhaust. It hauls a$$ right now but I think the stock exhaust is holding me back a little bit.

Let me know what you think!!