Good Hoods V. Goodmark Hoods

moog5050

Good Hood is made by keystone, and Goodmark are their own Company. The Keystone hoods are a fiberglass/gelcoat material and the Goodmark are steel. the only plus that Good Hood has is the functional ram air. IMO they aren't good looking hoods, and I'm not a huge fan of fiberglass parts, but to each his own. :)

Its strange but the good hood on ebay looked just like a goodmark cowl. When I sked the seller he said it is made by the same manufacturer and is steel. After doing some research, I don't see any steel good hoods on the internet. I am a but confused but will probably pass on the ebay hood.

Good Hood is made by keystone, and Goodmark are their own Company. The Keystone hoods are a fiberglass/gelcoat material and the Goodmark are steel. the only plus that Good Hood has is the functional ram air. IMO they aren't good looking hoods, and I'm not a huge fan of fiberglass parts, but to each his own. :)
:withstupid: Goodmark is a quality piece. Goodhood (Keystone) is glass.