Fs: Stock Ss Taillights And Valentine One Radar Detector

Turbocoop

I have an extra set of factory taillights and the 3rd brake light from my 03 SSS, one tab was kind of broken on the LR taillight but I glued it back together so it works fine. There are a few scratches you can barely see, nothing you cant buff out though... I want $160 shipped for both lights and the 3rd brake light.

edit: V1 is sold

Edited by Turbocoop (see edit history)

I have an extra set of factory taillights and the 3rd brake light from my 03 SSS, one tab was kind of broken on the LR taillight but I glued it back together so it works fine. There are a few scratches you can barely see, nothing you cant buff out though... I want $160 shipped for both lights and the 3rd brake light.

edit: V1 is sold

any difference in factory tail lights between the SS and the silverado?

• 1 month later...

I sent in these taillights to get tinted and got them back now so I have the other ones that were on my truck for sale still. I tried to tint them myself so they arent factory red anymore, and the 3rd brake light looks like crap cause I was in a hurry (-night before NOPI nationals). They dont look bad, just not dark enough for me. Im gonna try and strip em down and polish them this weekend though. But if someone wants them as they are now Ill say $70 shipped, heres what they look like now:

1506557719_d2210e681a.jpg

I cant find the pic of the 3rd brake light but its ugly dont worry

pm sent

I sent in these taillights to get tinted and got them back now so I have the other ones that were on my truck for sale still. I tried to tint them myself so they arent factory red anymore, and the 3rd brake light looks like crap cause I was in a hurry (-night before NOPI nationals). They dont look bad, just not dark enough for me. Im gonna try and strip em down and polish them this weekend though. But if someone wants them as they are now Ill say $70 shipped, heres what they look like now:

1506557719_d2210e681a.jpg

I cant find the pic of the 3rd brake light but its ugly dont worry