Just Got My Baby Back!

00silverad0

YES!!!!!! I just got the SS back from the tranny shop. The guys there were so awesome and really helped me out a TON. He installed an extra clutch and my s/k for free. I had a $100 deductible from my warantee and he waved that! It shifts real firm now and holds rpm's really well. My friend was lookin at me on the way home and says dude, are you ok, I know how you were having withdrawls without it. It was quite dirty when I picked it up and he's like I can see you twitching rightnow cause your so anxious to wash it. AND THAT I DID! Def excited to have my truck back, I really missed driving it and just seeing it in the driveway.

Thats awesome that your tranny shop hooked you up like that! And I know exactly how you feel mine has been out of comission for about 2 weeks now, I'm gone this week but hopefully this weekend I will finally be able to drive it and, and wash it, can't wait! :D

I know how it feels man. This is was my first truck. Its a 1985 Chevrolet 3/4 ton that me and my dad restored from the ground up. I Loved this truck and still do. I was playing around in it at the house and snapped an axle shaft. A wrecker had to come tow it out of my drive way. I almost cried watching it leave. I know your pain man

post-11006-1196745950_thumb.jpg

I know how it feels man. This is was my first truck. Its a 1985 Chevrolet 3/4 ton that me and my dad restored from the ground up. I Loved this truck and still do. I was playing around in it at the house and snapped an axle shaft. A wrecker had to come tow it out of my drive way. I almost cried watching it leave. I know your pain man

Damn Smoke, that is a nice nice '85. :cheers:

Guess it could be worse though. After seeing a guys custom chopper catch on fire this afternoon in his front yard and seriously DEVOUR everything on it as well as a 40sq ft piece of grass, My problems arent so bad. The dude was sooo pissed !

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)