Bad Luck....doh!

SSThunder

well I was on my way out tonight taking the girl to visit my best friend and his family when I was putting her into the back seat and I had hit the driver side door and it opened and hit the mirror of the car parked next to me. didn't hurt the truck but the mirror snapped off. I left a note with my name, cell phone and apartment number and told them I would pay for the repair. I can't wait to get the bill on this repair. Hopefully they won't jack the price up or try to rip me off. More bad luck for me this year. I can't till 2008 gets here. It's got to be a better year lol.

you guys are easy on your girls, i get pissed when she doesent use the handle to close the door, little paw prints everywhere.

:withstupid: mine knows better. It only took her a year and a half to figure it out, but she's pretty good about it now.

well hopefully you get the mirror replaced and its not too expensive. What kind of car was it?

If it's a GM car we can help you out on pricing.

looks to be an older model pontiac grand am maybe a 1999 or so. White in color. stupid apartment parking everything is so close, I hate it. Ss already has a few door marks. :banghead:

Good for you, doing the right thing. A few years back, a man ripped the side mirror off my Grand Prix GTP with his van. He waited in the parking lot until I returned, so he could give me his information. Hopefully it's true that good things happen to good people.

looks to be an older model pontiac grand am maybe a 1999 or so. White in color. stupid apartment parking everything is so close, I hate it. Ss already has a few door marks. :banghead:
Those are pretty cheap even for the power ones. List for about $80. Once you get the car info let me know. I can see what I can sell you one for, or get you a part number at least.