I Need Help For A Big Choice

fast_ass_truck

well guys i have had my truck since 03 and i love but i have a little bit of a choice to make well my dream car is a Corvette and im really thinking bout geting one well neway long story short should i trade the SS in for the vette or keep the truck and if and only if i sell the truck i might part it off including the motor/408 and take it to the dealer and then trade it in or sell it whole but i cant choose what to do so can yall help me k recap keep the SS or buy a LS3 Vette

thanks u guys im gonna need and if i do choose the vette just so yall know i will be parting the truck such as corsa sport , cai, LT pacesetters , y pipe, and the infamous 408 thats if i cant find nebody to buy just like the way it is for a good price

Damn, thats a hard decision to make. Good luck with it.

:withstupid: , I love Vette's and might have a nice C6 Z06 some day after I graduate college, but for now...the SSS is paid for. It is going to the grave with me!

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Keep the SSS!!! :chevy: Vette's are popping up everywhere, you don't see SSSs too often. I love mine to death and wouldnt trade it for anything! Besides, with the amount of heart and money you have put into the truck, why would you want to get rid of it? :confused: Its not too hard to find a Vette.............

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Sounds like you're in a bit of a bind...This decision is entirely up to you Johnny. I love corvettes too but the time and money you have put into your truck is irreplacable. I mean whats better than passing a camaro ss in a 6000 lb. monster...

wow when yall put it that way yall are rite i had a talk with my mom and she doesnt want me to get rid of the truck and i do love my truck sooooo i think i just might keep the truck now if i do keep the SS then another bind im in is which is goin in the garage but i think i know what is that would be the vette and the SS will have to be outside unless my bro will give me his space :fingersx: