New Here

Hi, I'm New.. Its 2am where i Live. UGH... So I'm gonna make this Quick. I Live in Maine. But I'm In NC going to NTI. Ive Got a 1988 Camaro 350, Done a few things to it. its not like alot of 3rd Generation Camaro's. And they Guy that Painted it.. ugh.. thats something else. but anyway. I had a 1981 Silverado. lol not you average ideal Truck. My dad Has a 2005 Silverado. I am looking at Buying (when i get home) a 1985 Silverado 3/4 Ton All original. (even the Mufflers) lol Yea. No one will buy it Because of the Gas mileage. But. Gas Mileage doesnt Mean much, when your Driving something You absolutely Love. Anyway My Name, Nick Hall, I'm About to turn 20. Anything else ya want to know? Oh yea, I dont like to type all that much. so I try to type Fast. and Sometimes i make errors. i try to proof read before i post. but. i dont always catch everything! Well, Thats about it i guess. Later, Nick