Frozen Windows?

NashSS

Well I had this issue alot last year and this year winter has just started and tonight it severly pissed me off. I drive my truck all year and tonight after work I was gonna go through TBell for some dinner and my ****ing window wouldn't roll down it would move a tiny bit and then stop like it was frozen to the window stripping so I tried softly pounding on the window to see if maybe it was just a little ice binding em together and it still wouldnt move so then i got out of the truck and tried moving the stripping myself by pulling it away from the window and tried again and still nothing. Its the only damn thing I hate about driving my truck in the winter and to top it all off there was no visable ice or anything that should have stopped it from moving so pretty much im asking is there anything i can do to prevent this from happening without making my window nasty or anything like that? Please and thanks. This is the only damn vehicle where Ive had this problem.

take an old credit card or something soft plastic and then wedge it down between the bottom rubber stripping and the outside of the window. This is usually where it is frozen. This will free it up and not scratch anything.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

take an old credit card or something soft plastic and then wedge it down between the bottom rubber stripping and the outside of the window. This is usually where it is frozen. This will free it up and not scratch anything.

This is what I've always done, just in my case I use my gym membership card. : )