Washington State

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The XXX drive in is a great place to meet. Have done it before. We can all eat bad food and talk trucks. I would be willing to come out. Some one set it up. I will have my brother bring my TBSS and I will bring my SSS. :D

Wiz

• 6 months later...
What would you all have in mind? Let me know and I can try to set something up...maybe we could meet a the state park or something? Have a little BBQ? What are your thoughts? Any ideas...

State park and a BBQ works for me. It would be nice if there was a big enough parking area that we could get all the SS's in one spot for some pics. My days off are T/F/S/S, so I'm pretty flexible on a date.

Ray

State park and a BBQ works for me. It would be nice if there was a big enough parking area that we could get all the SS's in one spot for some pics. My days off are T/F/S/S, so I'm pretty flexible on a date.

Ray

The state park has a big parking area so pics should be no problem. I've got the weekend of July 25th off and the weekend of Aug 1st, except for my wifes due date is Aug 8th, so for me that weekend (Aug 1st) may not be good for me. Im not sure how much time everyone needs but I can arrange to be off the weekend of July 11th...Race Wars is on the 12th, so maybe Sunday the 13th would work?

If we do the BBQ, if everyone is willing to pitch in like $10 or so, I could purchase everything needed. Just need to know how many to expect :cheers:

So how about it, all you WA SS'ers? And TBSS'ers...anyone interested?